sexta-feira, 20 de abril de 2012

[Vídeo] Jessie J - Who You Are (Boombox Series)

Essa versão de Who You Are da Jessie J, é a minha preferida, é emocionante, e linda, e profunda. E mostra que Jessie canta pra caramba.

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mold
The more I try, the less it's working
'Cause everything inside me screams: no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing
Everybody's bruising
There's nothing wrong with who you are

Jessie J - Who You Are (Boombox Series)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Olá! Agradeço seu comentário! Não esqueça de voltar sempre que tiver um tempinho. Não esquece de deixar o endereço do seu blog. Bjs da Lua

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...